- Maximum close-off pressure: 8bar (800kPa)
- Differential pressure range:30-800kPa for DN15-20, 35-800kPaforDN25
- Accuracy: Greatest of either+/-10%of controlled flow rate or+/-5%of maximum flow rate
- Shut-off Leakage: IEC60534-4 Class IV
- Control characteristic: Valve alone is linear,however when used with the standard modulating actuator, the combination of the valve with modulating actuator can be set to equal percentage or kept linear
- The valve needs to be installed so that the flow passes in the proper direction through the valve.
- The valve has to be installed upright.
- The insert of the PICV should only be installed with clean water in the system (i.e. after all the flushing).
- The diaphragm insert is sensitive and any impurities can damage it.
- Install the actuator after the pipeline pressure test.